On my first date with Jon, he asked me what the rules were with regard to my marriage and dating. I wasn’t sure how to answer him initially, but eventually did note that there weren’t too many hard and fast rules and underscored the most important one was condoms.
After giving it some thought post-date, I have decided to put together a concise list of rules so that I will have it handy for future questions.
Our 7 Simple Rules
1. Condoms are always required.
2. No relationships with the others’ friends.
3. No relationships associated with the others’ work/industry/career.
4. No sex/related activities in the marital bed unless BOTH partners are involved.
5. No secrets.
6. Share everything (in juicy detail).
7. Respect yourself and your boundaries at all times
When I was discussing rules on my date with Jay, he mentioned two that he and his wife have:
1. Protect the relationship
2. No lingerie purchases
I really like his first point, but, as a lingerie addict, I am not quite as keen on the second as a recipient of his attention (but not gifts of bras and panties). Although, of course, I definitely don’t want Viktor using up my lingerie budget on anyone else either, so I totally get it.
3 thoughts on “The Rules Revisited”
This is interesting, is it swinging?
Well, it isn’t exclusively related to swinging, but the same rules apply for when Viktor and I are swinging/engaging with another person/couple(s). Is that what you are asking?
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yeah! Thank you for responding ♥️